PRINTING CUSTOM SIZES ON AN HP PRINTER
Not long ago, I went searching for a laptop. I need one when I go on little trips or vacations. I have an IPad, which I love, but it has some limitations. So I purchased a little lap top. I weighs less than 2 lbs.
I also needed a small portable printer. This would be great for travel and I thought I could use it to teach an up coming Inklingo class..... but as it turned out, I didn't get to it on class day....and that's another story. So I purchased an HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer because that's all they had in small printers. I could have just not purchased any printer that day and gone on line to find something elsewhere ( I need custom sizes and HP wasn't likely to allow for it.) but I'm the impulse sort so I bought it.
|HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer|
So HP owners who want to print custom sizes give this a try.
Let's say you would like to print 7" x 7"....
1. Go to the page you want to print...current page...actual size.
2. Go to Properties then Features.
3. Down in the middle of Features pick custom.
4. At custom at the top of the page you will see the word custom...you will have to rename it...I'm printing a 7" x 7" sheet of triangles so I rename it Triangles 7 x 7. Then click Save. Click OK.
5. You are now directed back to features. Your size is displayed. ( I would check "show preview before printing") Click OK.
6. You are now back to your main print page and you have your correct size.
This is much more complicated then the Canon I use with my Desktop PC, but it's do-able. So big smile here. I can now take my printer on vacation or to class along with my little laptop and I'm all set to print out my Inklingo custom size pages.