Sunday, February 9, 2014

Churn Dash Finished

I went down memory lane tonight and watched the Grammy's Beatle Tribute - 50 year anniversary.  While I watched I finished my churn dash mini quilt.  It now has been embroidered and quilted, the little buttons put on, and then the binding.

The mini quilt was hand pieced and hand quilted.  I used EQ7 to create the setting and play with fabrics; and Inklingo to create the pieces for the 3 " blocks.  See Sunday's Blog February 2,  for Inklingo Shapes I used.  I can't begin to express how absolutely thrilled I was to discover that I could use Inklingo shapes to make this quilt!

Thank you Linda for opening up a whole new way to play.


Churn dash blocks with embroidered leaves and button flowers

Close up of one block

Back showing quilting

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. Would love to hear from you.