Tuesday, September 25, 2018

HALLOWEEN CLAMSHELL


I haven’t blogged about my quilting for a while. But I have been quilting.  This is one of the projects that I have been working on over the past few years. I started this quilt (CLAMSHELL ALL HALLOWS’ EVE ) in November 2016 and finished in August 2018.  Hand Pieced using Inklingo 2.5” Clamshell Collection.  Hand quilted.  Size  24.5” W x 34” L.
Clamshell All Hallows’ Eve

The quilt front is made entirely out of scraps of fabric. The back is a recent sale purchase from Tomorrow’s Treasures Quilt Shop in Ocala FL. 


Clamshell isn’t exactly what I would’ve liked it to be. The green throws me off a bit. But I did use what I had and it will only be taken out in October to decorate for Halloween.  Plus I really enjoyed the process. I do so love hand piecing and hand quilting.šŸŽƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Would love to hear from you.